Saturday, October 29, 2016
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Irvine Ranch Water District Community Meeting Room
15500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
Join us for our next Orange County Member Meeting on Saturday, Oct. 29, featuring a discussion on the 17 statewide November ballot measures, including those Common Cause is supporting, and our recent sponsored bills just signed into law by Gov. Brown.
- Prop. 54 - Requires 72-hour public notice of all amended bills before they can be voted on and passed into law
- Prop. 59 - Voter instruction calling for an amendment to overturn Citizens United
- SB 450 - Allows counties to set up full-service Vote Centers
- SB 1107 - Gives local governments and the state the choice to enact citizen-funded election programs
- SB 1349 - Sets aside funds to modernize and improve Cal-Access, the state's online campaign finance disclosure system
RSVP below for our next meeting!